HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Monday, April 7, 2008

Complete and Utter Silliness

I have one wacky family. And I have the photos to prove it. A couple of years ago, I decided to make an album featuring silly photos of my family and friends. That album has grown to have numerous volumes.

I love searching for the perfect quote to match the silly photo. Here are two pages I posted today, and a few of my favorites that I have done in the past.

I have no idea where I was in this photo (looks like a jail cell) or why I have that look on my face!























Farzad, my husband, provides me with lots of fodder for my silly book!
























My nephew, from a couple of years ago.

























My other nephew--this picture was taken about 14 years ago, and is funnier in real-life because I edited out a particular body part.
























My brother-in-law...
























My sister (I made this page a while ago, before I started doing 8 x 8 pages)...
























My mom (she's kind of camera shy, so I don't have too many pictures of her)...
























Ed, my mom's husband--the goofiest of anyone in our family...

























And last, but not least, my Gram...








9 comments:

Carla said...

Debbie thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. I like yours too. I love all those wacky pages.....so much cun!

Murphy's Law said...

snort. omg. i LOVE your silly book. i'm gonna have to look for some, this is too good to pass up. bwahahahahaha!

Colleen said...

These are all soooo much fun Debbi and this is a great idea for a book. I could fill a few books like this with my family!

PS I tagged you on my blog!

Lan said...

LOL, what a fun family you have! Your pages are so bright and colorful and give me a laugh. Love your choices of quotes,where do you find them or do you save favorite ones as you go along?

Kate said...

I love the quote! "wrinkled is not what I wanted to be when I grew up"
Those are so classic!

Sarah Coggins said...

ROFLMBO! Debbi, I nearly spit my gum out from laughing so hard. Just glad I wasn't drinking anything. ;) Those pages are awesome. Perfect quotes for those funny shots. tfs!

Sherri said...

I think I'm going have to follow suit and create an album like this LOL I love the quotes you used!

Anonymous said...

OMG OMG! I looooove these pages. I am laughing so hard,they're hilarious and you're SO talented!

Nevis said...

I love, love, LOVED these layouts. I love the quotes, the design and the photos. You're such an inspiration!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...