HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Something Old, Something New...I'm on a Mission

One of my summer projects has been to clean and reorganize my scrap room and try to purge some stuff, and I have realized that it's really hard to get rid of things. I mean, I bought the stuff because I loved it, and I still do love most of my supplies. So, I've been on a mission lately to include at least one really old supply on my layouts.

On this page, which I made for the Color Combos Galore blog, I used a lot of new stuff from the latest Studio Calico kit, but I also included some things I've had for a while, like the air mail labels and the really old brads:



And on this page, which I made for the Sketch This! blog, I used some brads I've had for years. I don't know if Making Memories even makes these anymore. I have a ton of them, and I'll be sad when I use them up.



And for this page, which is the start of a new mini-book I'm making about my numerous pet peeves, I was using mostly new stuff from the Scarlet Lime kit I just got, but I included this ancient wooden flower. I made this page for the Double-Dog Dare Ya! challenge:

8 comments:

Unknown said...

oh wow Debbi, the one with your Mom is GORGEOUS!!!

Renee Lamb said...

you. rock.
seriously.

wow - so much good stuff to drool over and I love that challenge to use up your old scrappy stuff - caused you are oh so right. we bought that crap cause we loved it - horded it - forgot about it - now I love the challenge to use it. rock on girl!

Sarah Coggins said...

Great pages! "The End" cracked me up. What is it with that? Kind of like being served yellowy lettuce on a sandwich. Why? I'd rather just be without.

Sherri said...

Just caught up with your blog...love it! I'm on the same challenge...use it or lose it LOL I love how you tie everything together in your LOs.

Carla said...

LOL.....man I need to do this...my old stuff just sits there, I cant remember the last time I looked through all of my patterened paper...its bad, Good job on all the lay outs and using older stuff.

Sheila said...

OMG! Absolutely LOVE the Radiant LO, beautiful work on all 3 LOs. But that one's my favorite. :o)

Murphy's Law said...

wow!!! love love love the pages. you always come up w/something new and cool.

Danielle said...

Gorgeous LO's! Oh 'the end'....amen sister...isn't that the truth...probably why I rarely eat tomato's anymore! Too funny and very creative!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...