HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Our Newest Visitor at the Tehrani Kitty Buffet

Yeah, I'm the crazy cat lady of the neighborhood--I feed all the strays. It started with just this one cat who had made a home on our deck and a bag of cat food that my inside furbabes didn't like. Well that stray cat apparently told another...who told another...and so on and so on and so on... So now we have over a dozen who visit the Tehrani's Kitty Buffet at different times.

There are a few regulars, like "Scary Cat" (derived from "Scaredy Cat"--Farzad has some pronunciation issues) who really is quite an ugly, pathetic-looking cat, but she's sweet, and she's the only one who will let me pet her--she's not a scaredy cat like she was at the beginning.

Anyway, we recently discovered that Scary Cat had kittens, as evidenced by her nursing two little babes. One's, shall we say, not the most attractive little mottled calico but the other is this most precious little fluffy ball of sweetness. Farzad wants me to grab her, but she skitters away whenever I get too close. And besides, we already have three cats who probably wouldn't appreciate an intruder on their space. But it sure is tempting....

Here's a layout I made for the Color Combos Galore blog this week. I absolutely loved these colors. When Janet sent them to me and I saw the gray, I immediately grabbed my camera and called out for Baby Fluffball. She came and was a bit camera shy, but I got a few cute shots--love the one of her with her tongue out! (I'm actually not sure of her gender, but she sure looks like a girl, doesn't she?)


6 comments:

Monica and the team said...

beautiful cat and what a fabulous and lovely lay out!

Murphy's Law said...

oooooooooooo pretty fluffy kit!!! love how you did the colors and your lo as usual totally rocks.

Sheila said...

Debbi I LOVE your new baby, she's so cute! And as usual your lo is beautiful, I might just feel a lift coming on. lol

Unknown said...

Tehrani Kitty Buffet....that made me giggle!!! gorgeous layout!!! LOVE IT!

Sarah Coggins said...

She's totally precious! Know what you mean about the cats not wanting another in their territory. I think my two would make me pay if I brought another into the house. But, it's always tempting. ;)

Beautiful layout, Debbi! Love the reds & pinks. tfs!

Carla said...

OH my goodness how friggin cute......
And its so funny, blog hopping today you are the second person to have a kitty lay out posted......that I have ran across and I have a kitty lay out posted on my blog as well from a couple of days ago....Im glad that I have CAT LOVER FRIENDS!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...