HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Monday, July 7, 2008

Patriotic Pages

This week, for How Much Is Too Much? and Color Combos Galore, we had to use a patriotic palette and theme. I've been wanting to capture some 4th of July stuff in my books, so this was a good opportunity.

I'm so terrible at remembering to get photos at celebrations because I get caught up in what's going on. Luckily, my sis had some pictures from a few years back.

Here's my page for the Color Combos Galore blog. I plan to do some journaling on the back of the page about how grateful I am to live in the U.S.A.






















And here's my 2-page layout for How Much Is Too Much? That photo of my nephew on the second page cracks me up. He's got the ov-glove on. We're not sure whether he was trying to be the Statue of Liberty or just being patriotic.

5 comments:

Carla said...

Wow love the page that you did, they turned out great!

Murphy's Law said...

wow! great 2 pager!!! love the stitching and the palatte - very cool!

Lillsisslill said...

Hi Debbi,
Love the layering and the stiching on your LO! They are really great and the design of it all is really ab fab. Love your work!


Take care
Lillyrose

Staci Taylor said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog, Debbi! :-) I loved that bottom LO when I saw it yesterday, and that top one is awesome, too! It's so nice to "meet" other Marylanders (and my family lives not too far from you :-)

Renee Lamb said...

Holy cow girl!! I LOVE that double page spread! so freakin' cool - and the first one is so pretty. really love the strips of papers! your work is always inspiring and love the character behind it! love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...