HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Friday, February 12, 2010

Challenged

I absolutely loved the colors from the last challenge at Color Combos Galore. What am I saying? I always love the colors! And even when I don't love them when I get them in my e-mail box, I wind up loving them as I work on my page. Here's the combo Janet sent us:


And here's the layout I made. Farzad always acts goofy when I get the camera out. And when I ask him to stop and look handsome, here's what he gives me:


Over at How Much Is Too Much?, our last challenge was called 20/20. We had to use 20 patterned papers and 20 pieces of metal. I was scratching my head at the 20 patterned papers part until it occurred to me to make one of those fun little banners I've been seeing a lot lately. Here's the page I made:


I hate how metal scans! Here are some detail shots. I really love Stewart Superior's Memory Mist--they spray on in really vivid color.



I picked up these We R Memory Keepers metal letters for CHEAP at Ross a while back and thought they were perfect for this page--painting metal cars and all. This shot only shows part of them, but you can see they're silver and not the black they appear in the scan.

1 comment:

Murphy's Law said...

ooooooooooooooooooo and he is handsome. but what a goof. love that!!!! great and awesome lo!!!! love love love the colors.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...