HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Sunday, February 28, 2010

I'm the March Guest Designer at Work in Progress Kits!

I was beyond thrilled and honored when Trish asked me to be a guest designer for her kit club, Work in Progress, and what an awesome kit I got to play with! She sent me the March Project kit, which was just full of all kinds of Cosmo Cricket and Jenni Bowlin goodies, but I couldn't resist getting the other two March kits (see the link above to see all the wonderful stuff in the other two kits).

Here's a peek at the layouts I made. The gallery will be posted tomorrow, I believe.












I will share my layouts in a future post.

3 comments:

Murphy's Law said...

ooooooooooooooooo awesome stuff. yum!!!! still waiting for my paypal to get straightened out.

pickmepam said...

hello! loved your layouts at work in progress! looks like i have another blog to look at! yeah!

Trish said...

I absolutely LOVE your layouts and you have been a dream to work with!! THANK YOU so much for being so great--you are always welcome here!! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...