HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Saturday, April 17, 2010

How Much Is Too Much?

I found this old photo in my stash and it brought back so many memories of when we used to go to the Renaissance Festival every fall. I'm not sure why we stopped going. So much fun stepping back in time, wandering through the medieval village built in the woods. Note to self: renew this yearly ritual.

So, I made a layout for How Much Is Too Much?. Debi's challenge for us was called "It's Fontastic!" and we had to use least 2 different fonts in our title; add some sort of fabric or stitching; and use some sort of bling or pearls.

I have so many packages of these tiny letter stickers, and I always forget to use them, so I was happy for this challenge that got me to add them to my title. I used crepe paper, which sort of looks like fabric, and I did lots of stitching on this--I stitched the ribbon, machine stitched the crepe paper and polka dot paper, and I hand-sewed the pearl beads onto my page.

5 comments:

Murphy's Law said...

ooooooooooooo i just love everything about this lo. love the lace and stickers - you just rocked them. and i love rennasaince festivals too. very fun.

Sarah Coggins said...

Beautiful! I love the color combo and "nature" feel of it with the greens & wood grain background. tfs! :)

Jana Eubank said...

LOVE all the handcut leaves and mixture of the doilie with the woodgraing background. SWOOM!

Zoa said...

love the page!!
Congrats on making the Scrap Yourself DT! I am excited to get to know ya :0)

Dalovely Damanda said...

I love your LO! And mini-alphas are my favorite! I always enjoy visiting your blog. P.S. I left something for you on my blog! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...