HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

A Couple of Recent Layouts...

Our current challenge at How Much Is Too Much? is called "Six of One, Half a Dozen of the Other." Paula challenged us to use 6 patterned papers and 6 stickers on our layout. I had these papers from an old Studio Calico kit sitting on my desk from my layout "Oh! The Places I've Gone," and decided to use them for this challenge. I hadn't done a page for my book of silly photos in a while, so I made this page:

A couple of weeks ago, it was my turn to make the challenge at Creative Prompts for You. This is the inspiration piece I gave the team:
And here's the page that was inspired by that image:

I love being able to combine old and new stuff on a layout.

1 comment:

Dalovely Damanda said...

beautiful work, Debbi! I love how the tags and color scheme inspiried your "handsome" layout!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...