HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Saturday, August 7, 2010

How Much Is Too Much? - Flower Power

Our challenge this week at How Much Is Too Much is called Flower Power, and because it was is the week of 8/02/10 we had to use 8 different flowers, 2 ribbons for the month, and 10 buttons or brads for the year.

I love this photo of my mom and my sister's mother-in-law. My nephews are so lucky to have these two wonderful ladies for their grandmas.

Am I the only one with a serious problem of hoarding kits? I've been on a mission since the beginning of the year to try to use up some of my old kits, so I dug out an old Studio Calico kit to make this page and added some flowers and brads from my stash.


It's hard to tell from the photograph of my layout, but the stamped leaves are embossed with a cool metallic green.

There's still time to play before the next challenge gets posted on Monday. Go over and take a peek what the rest of the team made, and I hope you'll play with us!

2 comments:

Murphy's Law said...

ooooooooooooo very pretty. i have a ton of kits i need to use up as well. sigh.

Monique Nicole Fox said...

Just stopping by to check out your blog. Great blog.

I also saw at *Creative Scrappers* that you live in MD. I wanted to invite you to join MD Scrapbooking Divas:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Maryland_Scrapbooking_Divas/

Take care and have a blessed Sunday.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...