HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Round Robin Reading {Color Combos Galore + Pencil Lines

A couple of weeks ago, I shared a layout I made for the 200th Anniversary of Pencil Lines. Pencil Lines invited Color Combos Galore to partner up with them for the celebration, and the party didn't end with Sketch 200--we finished out the month of August with them. I had the opportunity to play with another sketch and color combo, and here's what I got to work with:



And here's the layout I made:


Here are a few close-ups. I love those Jillibean Soup birdhouses. I punched out the little doorways to let the background peek through. And how cool that one of the houses had "Dick and Jane" text on it!


I used lots of stamping with embossing powder. Love how that looks!


Come see what the Pencil Lines and Color Combos Galore teams did with these two pieces of inspiration! I'd love to see what you make with these, so please share a link if you play along!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...