And here is my page:
I'm not sure why that blue damask pattern showed up so blue--it really has an aqua tint to it. Here are some close-ups. For the stamps, I used teal ink and added clear embossing powder since I didn't have any teal embossing powder.
In case you don't think I used the stripes called for in the challenge, I did. I had a hard time finding striped paper in the colors I needed to use, so I just trimmed some blue and white stripes from a multi-colored striped paper. I love Doodlebug frills--I've been using them a lot lately.
Jules had posted a mini-challenge at CCG to use pink, aqua, white, and brown and to scraplift one of the design team's layouts. I scraplifted Janet's beautiful layout. I thought what she did with that old Chatterbox argyle paper was genius! Here's my scraplift:
Come check out what the rest of the team did, and I hope you'll play along with my first color palette!