Applications are open to the public, worldwide.
Color Combos Galore is looking for both card and layout designers who have a love for color and a keen eye for design. Active participation in the Forums and Gallery is required. If selected, Design Team members are expected to create at least 2 projects a month during their term. The term is for 6 months, with the option to extend. This term will run July-December. The deadline for submission is June 29, 2011. Selected designers will be announced on Thursday, June 30.
Since 2007, Color Combos Galore has successfully helped thousands of participants explore color with our challenges. Recently, through the addition of an accompanying Designer's Challenge, we have stretched the creativity of others through inspiration photos and prompts. It's where color coincides with creativity, seeing and reading inspiration through new eyes, allowing you to open new doors to creativity, where color and imagination meet inspiration. This original, distinctive and unique approach to color and challenges makes each week exciting and fun and most of all, a great place to be!!
- Submit a layout (minimum 8x8) or card.
- Your submission must include both the Color Combo and Designer's Challenge as described in the Inspiration Board above.
- Kraft, White and Black is allowed as a base or additional colors.
- Projects are to be sent to Janet via ColorCombosGalore@hotmail.com.
- Use keyword 2011DTCALL in the subject line.
- The deadline is midnight Wednesday, June 29 USA Eastern Time.
- State whether you are a page or card designer --- or both!!! :D
- Provide a link to your Color Combos Galore profile page.
- Provide a link to your blog.
- Provide a link to an online public gallery, no registrations required please, so that Janet can see more of your creative style.
- Supply a list of current and past design teams, if any. (Designing for, or under the administration of, similar color challenge sites is not permitted. There are many, so if you have questions, let Janet know. It may not fall under this rule.)