HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Two Tickets to Paradise {CSI Case File No. 112}

We just opened a new Case File last night.


I used some pictures from our trip to Atlantis for our 25th anniversary (which was almost 8 years ago)--a dream vacation for sure.


Clues I used: Evidence: patterned background, something sheer, something puffy, frames, flowers, buttons, crystals. Testimony: Document a dream vacation.
.
Here are some details. The beautiful chipboard flourishes are by 2Crafty. I painted them with acrylic paint. The flowers are by Recollections--I thought they look tropical. I dug out some old bling swirls that were so fashionable a few years ago but are gathering dust. The frames are by Crate Paper.


I love these old BasicGrey chipboard letters. I stuck a puffy heart on the D. I sort of messed up on the texture paste. I guess it slid under the template, but I just hate wasting paper. It's an affliction, I tell you!


I've got my journaling on the back since I didn't have enough space on the front. It reads: It was a special anniversary to take a special trip. Farzad surprised me by booking  us two tickets to paradise to celebrate our 25th anniversary. Atlantis was indeed a paradise. A luxurious room overlooking the ocean. Lush tropical gardens surrounding the hotel. Wondrous sealife right inside the hotel. A crystal clear sea like I've never seen in my life. Amazing architecture. Exhilarating adventures. Our trip to Atlantis was a once-in-a-lifetime dream vacation.

Here's a better picture of the puffy sticker, by Evalicious.


Come by and see all the gorgeous creations by our design team and guest designers here.

Photobucket

6 comments:

Heather Jacob said...

such a beautiful creation sprinkled with love .... love your work miss D xoxoxo

Lizzyc said...

This looks wonderful.. what great photos, it must have been a lovely time.. those colors together are soft and look great...

ALINE said...

Wow... I loved your page! Very beautiful!

Murphy's Law said...

ooooo love the colors and design. And the title is perfect! Love the pix of you and farzhad.

Terhi Koskinen said...

Love that design!
Those circles are fabulous, I have to try them too! <3

Anne Pennington said...

Gorgeous work Debbi!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...