HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Saturday, May 7, 2016

Squeaky Clean {CSI Case File No. 199}

We've got a new Case File open for investigation at CSI: Color, Stories, Inspiration:



Here's the page I made. That's mini-me and my little sister, from many decades ago! Clues I used...Evidence: frame, dandelion, pearls, wood, bokeh, metal, jar, clocks, circles, transparent stuff; Testimony: Magnetic Poetry, inspiration word lovely.


Here are some details. I used the online Magnetic Poetry to write my poem. Then I used my snipping tool to get the words. I cut them out and glued them to my page. The jar came from a Dear Lizzy paper. The little bunny is a puffy sticker I bought from etsy. The wooden heart is by Studio Calico. That giggle sticker is ancient--by Making Memories. The gray foam letters are Thickers.


I didn't have any paper with a bokeh pattern in the right colors, so I made my own! I did a google search for pink bokeh, and there were a bunch of choices. I printed it out on cardstock, and voila! I've had that resin daisy in my stash forever. It's by K&Co. I have a metal clock accent from Hobby Lobby. I found a dandelion stamp by Hero Arts in my stash and stamped it on a frame I cut out from a Dear Lizzy paper. I found a teeny-tiny bunny puffy sticker to add to my cluster.


There's another bunny puffy sticker I had in my stash. I have a serious problem with puffy stickers, LOL. 


Come check out the reveal for this Case File here, and you'll definitely want to play. We've got twelve awesome sponsors donating prizes this month.



Photobucket

1 comment:

Tracey said...

I am loving this Debbi! The colours are awesome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...