HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Friday, August 5, 2016

A Fond Farewell {CSI Major Case File No. 208}

We've got a new Case File open for investigation at CSI: Color, Stories, Inspiration:



Here's my page. I turned the sketch on its side.


Clues I used: Evidence - chevrons, map (in the form of a globe), clouds, animals, travel accents, filmstrip, music element, numbers, watercolor, buttons, transportation. Testimony - Journal about a trip.

Here are some details. That globe in the background is a Silhouette cut file. The foam letter stickers are really the true gray in the Case File. That chipboard filmstrip is by 2Crafty. I added some glittery embossing powder to give it some bling. I need to put buttons on more Case Files! I have a million buttons!


I tucked in a little sad faced puffy rabbit for my animal clue, and how awesome that I found that gray and pink cassette tape for my music clue? It's from a BasicGrey paper. I've had that chipboard airplane forever, from a Thickers set that I had forgotten I had. The number stamp in the background is by KaiserCraft. I used all old paper scraps in my layering, and I found some chevron washi tape in gray for the chevron clue.


You need to come play with us this month! There are 15 prizes up for grabs from these awesome sponsors!



Photobucket

2 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

Super duper page! Love that colour palette in the file and really like how you turned the sketch. Hah! BUTTONS>..... like a SQUILLION of the things - alongside the ribbons....sigh....scrap stash busting is going well on your page! I think my fave bit is how it's all layered up over the cut file globe. Genius!!!

Sian said...

A beautiful page! I've spotted some gorgeous CSI pages while I'm been blog reading lately. Clearly that last case was an inspiring one! Thanks for visiting my blog and for your nice words

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...