HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Sunday, September 11, 2016

Inside Jokes {CSI Case File No. 212}

We've got a beautiful new Case File open for investigation at CSI: Color, Stories, Inspiration:


Here is my page:


I used all the Evidence clues, and for the Testimony clue, I went here and chose #48--list inside jokes.

Here are some details.


I love this picture of Tracee and me laughing. It was the perfect photo for the story I wanted to tell. The chipboard Polaroid frames are by 2Crafty. That little camera was cut out of an Echo Park paper, and the leaves are cut from a BasicGrey paper. I used liquid pearls. I should use those more often!


I coated this chipboard frame with gold Zing embossing powder. The little citrus slice is a Silhouette cut file, and the fluffy flower is by Martha Stewart. I think the clear clocks are by Maya Road. I've had them forever.


The jars were cut out of a Dear Lizzy Paper. The chipboard arrow is by MAMBI. I cut out the title on my Silhouette Cameo. There are so many awesome brush fonts you can find for free.


The gold cursive word is by Heidi Swapp. And here I listed a bunch of inside jokes Tracee and I have and funny things we say to each other all the time. 

I hope you'll come play with us. Check out the awesome sponsors we have donating prizes this month:



Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...