HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Hey, Hey-- You Bring Sunshine to My Day

I made another page for a student over spring break using some challenges over at A Cherry on Top. One was a tic-tac-toe challenge where they listed a bunch of supplies and you could choose three in a row. I chose to add all of the elements, which were: polka dot paper, scallop border, cardstock, banner, twine, flowers, 2 photos, photo mats, and glitter.. The other challenge was a title challenge, where they asked you to rhyme your title.

Here's what I came up with:


Here are some details. Most everything is from Simple Stories Sunshine & Happiness collection, which I recently bought. I added the buttons from my stash so that I could get some twine into my page to meet the challenge.


The flowers and the word sticker in the photo below are also from my stash, and if you look close, you can see I added yellow glitter to the girl sticker's earrings (glitter was one of the elements in that tic-tac-toe challenge). I cut the word "sunshine" out of one of the papers in the collection. The blue letter stickers are by Jillibean Soup.


The banners were made with a die that I bought super-cheap on ebay.


One final close-up:




Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...