HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Saturday, April 1, 2017

You Bring Sunshine to My Classroom {April 1 Stuck?! Sketches Challenge}

We've got a brilliant new challenge up at Stuck?! Sketches. Here's the fun sketch Laura came up with this time:


I made another page for a student:


Here are some details. I used some papers and elements from Simple Stories Posh collection. The clouds were cut out of a patterned paper. Can't remember which paper.


I just had to put that little chipboard dog on my page!  I added some ink with a Crafter's Workshop stencil behind the sun for a little something extra.


The sun is a Silhouette cut file. That coral colored paper on the side is really old--SEI Dill Blossoms. The color was a perfect match with the coral in the Posh collection.


You should come play with this fun sketch. We've got two great sponsors offering prizes:

Image may contain: text

Image may contain: text


Photobucket

2 comments:

Laura Creates said...

Such a great page, love your fun embellishing!

Julieinsweden said...

Cute LO. Like the way you've done the sun.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...