HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Sunday, September 3, 2017

Together You & Me {Paper Issues Scraplift Sunday Challenge}

I recently discovered the challenges at Paper Issues, and it's been so fun playing! Here's a page I made for their Scraplift Sunday challenge:


Here's the layout I scraplifted from the challenge:



Here are a few details. The title is a Silhouette cut file. That background paper is by Webster's Pages. The wood veneer pieces on my page are all by Studio Calico. Those clouds were cut out of a Pebbles paper, and the orange paper I used for the title is 12-year old ScrapWorks paper.


The stickers are all by from Echo Park's Girl Cousins collection, and I popped them up with foam adhesive. That picture of Tracee and me was a selfie we took at Michael's. That cute wonky scallop is a free cut file from Paper Issues called Mom Life. I just cut it in orange and then again in black and layered them.


And here's the other side. I found a Simple Stories phrase sticker that perfectly fit on that typewriter sticker.


cubeupload

2 comments:

Sandy Ross said...

Love your embellishing...as always. Great title work too!

Tracey said...

I love the embellishing to.....great colours, fabulous page!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...