HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Wednesday, November 15, 2017

You Make Me Happy

We've got a fantastic new challenge up at Stuck?! Sketches! Check out the cool sketch Laura made for us:


And here's the page I made:

That's one of my pastors and her adorable dog. I'm going to surprise her with some layouts.

Here are some details. The chipboard pieces are by 2Crafty. I applied gesso on the and then used a brush pen to color the top of the title and the circle piece and then used a stamp on the HAPPY. I used  a paper pad from Shimelle's True Stories collection, along with some odds and ends from my stash. The background paper is BasicGrey.


The little chipboard heart is from Simple stories Posh collection--those colors coordinate almost perfectly with the Shimelle collection. How cute is that little dog puffy sticker?


You'll want to come play with us. Not only is this a super-fun sketch, but you could also win a gift certificate from one of our sponsors:

Image may contain: text

No automatic alt text available.



cubeupload

2 comments:

Laura Creates said...

Amazing as always Debbi, so much eye candy!

Jacynthe said...

How adorable is that dog ! And, how adorable is that layout ! Your pastor is going to LOVE it.
I really enjoy reading the description of your work process. I never would have guessed that the title was plain chipboard. I love the polka dotted stamp on the "HAPPY". It's such a clever idea. The layering of papers and embellishments is always so well done. And, yes, that puffy dog sticker is too cute. ♥♥♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...