HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Saturday, December 30, 2017

Fa La La



I'm so happy to be able to scrap during winter break! I've got all of my January DT layouts done, so I thought I'd play with some challenges. Paper Issues has lots of fun challenges, and I chose this Pinspire Me challenge. Here's the mood board:

No automatic alt text available.

And here's the page I made. I used most of the pictures in the mood board as inspiration. The banner in the second photo inspired the banner at the top. The third photo obviously inspired the pink. The fourth photo inspired me to use some black-and-white elements. The fifth and last photos inspired the christmas trees and colors, and the eighth photo inspired me to use some glitter and silver.:


Here are some details. Most of the elements in this picture are from Crate Paper's Snow and Cocoa collection. I had saved that silver cord from a Christmas present a few years ago, and it came in handy for this page.


The trees were made with a free Paper Issues cut file called Wonky Trees. The pink background paper is by Chickaniddy and it has music notes on it, so that made me think of using Fa La La as a title. I found some glittery star brads to match the letters and topped the wonky trees with them. I added texture paste with a stencil to give the background a little interest. The little presents are fussy cut from a Pinkfresh paper, and the little birds were fussy cut from a Snow and Cocoa paper. They are so, so adorable.


Here's the other side. My sister and I have a candle wreath on our heads. It was a spontaneous thing. I jumped up and said, we haven't taken any pictures, so I saw that candle wreath and popped it on everyone's head and snapped some photos. That brad says "Ho cubed," but you can't see the little superscript 3 in the photo.


cubeupload

1 comment:

Annie Claxton said...

Very pretty and fun page Debbi, especially love that banner you've created at the top and will totally be stealing that idea :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...