HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Monday, February 19, 2018

4th Grade All-Star {Paper Issues Keep It Sketchy}

Last year I thought it would be fun to create a layout for each of my students, and I had a blast, so I'm doing it again!


I created this for the Paper Issues Keep It Sketchy challenge, using this sketch:

No automatic alt text available.

Here are some details. I used the Star Background free cut file from Paper Issues. I used the Carta Bella Boy Oh Boy collection and backed all the open stars. I added a few Studio Calico wood veneer stars to some of the solid stars. They were the perfect shape! Once I backed all the stars with patterned paper, I mounted the cut file onto my background cardstock using pop dots.


I used a mix of old letters for my title--4th on the Jenni Bowlin label is American Crafts, grade is BasicGrey, and all-star is AC Thickers. 


The baseball is a cut file from the Silhouette store, and the flair badge is by A Flair for Buttons.


I love challenges, and Paper Issues always has a ton of really fun ones! I had fun creating this page, and I'm looking forward to making the other 21 pages for my students!

cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...