HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Love You to the Moon and Back {Scrap the Boys & Paper Issues Pinspire Me Challenges}

I'm on a roll with my pages I'm creating for my students, thanks to some fun challenges. Here's a page I just finished up.


Not the best photo in the world because it's snowing outside, and I had to take it in my scrap room with my iPad.

Here's the sketch I used from the challenge at Scrap the Boys.


I also drew inspiration from this mood board at Paper Issues:

No automatic alt text available.

Here are some details. A while ago, I bought this fun varnished alien paper by Kaisercraft on clearance. I fussy cut them, added googly eyes, and adhered them with pop dots. The stars, spaceships, and rockets were cut from the same paper. 


The chipboard circle element is by 2Crafty and I coated it with silver embossing powder. The background paper is by Crate Paper. The black grid is BasicGrey, the red paper is an old Scenic Route paper, the green paper  I used for the tag is old K&Co. paper, and the blue ledger paper behind the photos is old Love, Elsie paper. I originally had just the black star, but I felt like it needed something else, so I cut it out again on my Silhouette in the red paper. That made all the difference in the world!


Here's another shot of some of the monsters. They are so cute! 


That rocket had the number one on it, so I covered it with a star from the paper that I punched with a circle punch and put that on a pop dot. I couldn't fit my title where it was on the sketch, so I added it to the strip at the bottom. I felt like I still needed a title where the title was in the sketch, and I figured I'd use some glittery silver alphas to match the circle. I didn't have a whole lot of space, so I just brainstormed 3-letter words and came up with wow.


This was so fun to make! 

cubeupload

8 comments:

PaperCutsForU said...

So much fun and colorful! My sister loves monsters . . . she would love this layout too. Thanks for joining us at Scrap The Boys!

Стокли said...

Awesome page, Debbi! Love all the details.

Unknown said...

I love your layout! It´s so cool and looks like fun. All the colors and monsters. Realy wonderful!

Thank you for joinig us at STB.

greetings from Germany,
Birgit

polya-molya said...

Debbi, I love everything about your layout! It's fantastic! Thanks for joining us at STB!

sue said...

Wo, Debbi!! Awesome page!! Love the colours and great balance! Thanks for joining us at STB :)

Sandra said...

Fabulous and fun layout Debbi, I love the little critters. Thanks for joining us at STB.

Rachel said...

totally awesome Debbie, I love everything about this layout. Thank you so much for joining us at Scrap the Boys.

Unknown said...

great layout ! love all the little alien so cute ! thank for joining us at STB

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...