HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Good Day Sunshine {Paper Issues Songs of Summer Challenge}

Happy Independence Day! I'm scrapping today, and I played in one of Paper Issues' many awesome challenges and created this fun layout for my friend:


Here are some details. I only had a couple of pieces of the Simple Stories Summer Vibes collection, one of which was a 4 x 6 cut-apart sheet, which is huge for my 8 x 8 pages, but I decided I'd make it work because it not only went with the challenge of using a summer song but also the colors are perfect with the picture of my friend and her husband. 


How awesome is that sun cut file? It's called Sun and Fun and it's one of many free cut files at Paper Issues. I raised it on pop dots to give it some extra dimension. That camera was cut from the same 4 x 6 cut apart sheet. That wild & free thingamajig is by Glitz. It's sort of like a cross between flair and an epoxy sticker, but it's faceted.


How fun is this van? It's from Simple Stories Summer Days collection, but the colors coordinate nicely with the Summer Vibes. I added some fuzzy brads to the wheels and some stickers to give it a little more interest.


Come join the fun challenges over at Paper Issues Friends & Fans Facebook Page and check out all the latest and greatest products at the Paper Issues store, and if you use the code Debbi (no e on the end), you can get 20% off your entire order!



cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...