HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Monday, July 9, 2018

High-Rise Builder {Paper Issues Keep it Sketchy Challenge}

I made another page today using one of Paper Issues' many fun challenges, Keep It Sketchy.


Here's the sketch for June:

No automatic alt text available.

I love making pages for other people, and I decided I'd make some layouts for my niece, who lives in France. Her little boy is so cute and certainly makes a wonderful subject to scrap. My husband is going to be visiting her this summer, so I'll send the pages with him.

Here are some details from my page. I decided to go through my 6 x 6 pads and choose whichever one would work with the colors in these photos, and I landed on Amy Tangerine's Rise & Shine. All of the papers on this page are from that pad, except for the background paper. Not sure who makes the big polka dot, but the white paper at the bottom is BasicGrey. Those circles were cut from some of the Rise & Shine papers.


The flair badges are both by A Flair for Buttons.


The little labels are from one of the Rise & Shine papers. I found the little houses on an old Studio Calico paper, and I cut a few out and added some cute giraffe puffy stickers to add some playfulness to my page.


I felt like the bottom needed a little something, so I added some more of the little houses.


There are so many fun challenges at Paper Issues. I hope you'll come play with us. If you do, be sure to share in the Friends & Fans Facebook page--you might just win a gift certificate to the Paper Issues store! And make sure you check out the shop, as Cassie is always adding the latest and greatest stuff. Use my code Debbi (no e on the end) to get 20% off your entire purchase! How awesome is that?


cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...