HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Thursday, December 20, 2018

Copy-Paste {Paper Issues Keep It Sketchy Challenge}

I love Paper Issues sketches, and I created their December sketch to create this page:


Here's the sketch I used. 

No automatic alt text available.

Here are some details. I wanted to have an "office" look to the page because of their t-shirts, and I found this old BasicBrey ledger paper in my stash. I found some red grid paper and a spiral border punch to further the office look. Then I decided I needed something playful. I only had 2 photos printed out and instead of printing a third, I decided to use a frame and add something playful inside the frame, and that's when I remembered these monkeys from an old BasicGrey Oliver paper, and from there I chose the other blue papers from my scraps drawers.


The black phrase stickers are by Tim Holtz, and the flair badge is by A Flair for Buttons.


My layout was looking kind of plain and simple, so I decided to add another monkey at the bottom.


I hope you'll come play with this or many of the other awesome challenges over at Paper Issues, and be sure to check out all the awesome stuff at the Paper Issues store. Use my code Debbi (no e on the end) and get 20% off your total purchase!


cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...