HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Thursday, December 27, 2018

Forever Blessed {Paper Issues Scraplift Sunday}

I played in another Scraplift Sunday challenge over at Paper Issues.


Here is the beautiful layout by Anna I lifted:

No automatic alt text available.


Here are some details. I used Jillibean Soup's Garden Harvest collection for this, plus a couple of things from my stash. I loved Anna's idea of using a little bag as one of the layers. This layout is a gift. I added a tag so that they can journal some thoughts.


The hearts were made with ink and a stencil I created with my Silhouette Cameo. The stitching around the edge is a stamp by 49 and Market.


There are lots of papers and elements from this Jillibean Soup collection in the store, not to mention lots of other awesome new collections. Use my code, Debbi (no e on the end) and get 20% off your entire order!


And there are still a few more days to play in the many challenges over at Paper Issues --you might even win a gift certificate to their store if you share it on the Facebook group.


cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...