HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Thursday, April 25, 2019

Amazing {Paper Issues Scraplift Sunday + CSI Cold Case File No. 280}

I made another page for one of my students:


I made this for Paper Issues Scraplift Sunday and combined it with CSI's April Cold Case. Here's Angie Pond's beautiful layout we scraplifted:

Image may contain: 2 people, including Angie Ellifritz Pond

And here are the CSI Case File and clues that I used:

Image by Marie Desbons 

Image by Marie Desbons 

As you can see, I fussy cut flowers and used the brand K&Co. I also embellished my fussy cut flowers with brads and used butteflies and a stamp that I hadn't ever used.

Here are some details. These flowers, circles, and butterflies were all fussy cut from K&Co's Carolyn Gavin collection. That plaid paper in the background is from the same collection. That chipboard phrase and the circle phrase are by MAMBI.


I think I used over 30 brads on this layout. How fun is that polka dot puffy title by Fancy Pants? I also scored bonus clues by using K&Co. word stickers.


I hope you'll come play along with us at both Paper Issues and CSI. Not only are our challenges immensely fun and inspiring, but you can also win prizes--gift certificates from Paper Issues and prizes donated by nine awesome sponsors at CSI:


When you over to Paper Issues, stop by the shop and be sure to use my code, Debbi (no e on the end), and you'll get 20% off your entire purchase!



cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...