HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Monday, April 15, 2019

You Are My Sunshine {CSI Case File No. 279}

Our mid-month reveal went live at CSI: Color, Stories, Inspiration. I made another page to give to one of my students:


Here's the Case File that inspired this layout:

Image by Marnie Maurri

As well as the colors, I used a bunch of Evidence clues: dots, stripes, black and white prints, scallops, hearts, sun, buttons, people elements, cursive fonts, something that looks hand-drawn, and of course I used the inspiration word "sunshine" for my Testimony clue.

The little girl in the Scene made me think of the die cuts in the Felicity Jane kits. I went searching through the kits I have to see if any matched up with the colors in the Case File and I found one. Here are some details. The sun is a cut file from the Silhouette store. Everything in the picture below is from the Felicity Jane kit except for the yellow cardstock, the tags, and the black and white stripes.


I'm always happy when I can use buttons on my layouts because I have a TON. This is an old chipboard button by My Mind's Eye.


How sweet is that little clip? And I also love that tiny Felicity Jane stamp with the trio of dots.


I hope you'll come play along. We've got 9 generous sponsors donating prizes this month:



cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...