HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Saturday, April 6, 2019

You Mean the World to Me {Bramble Fox}

I made another page to give to one of my students. I used the awesome brand-new Bramble Fox globe Perspextives. These will be in the store very soon, so keep checking back!


Here are some details. How awesome is that globe? I love that the Perspextives aren't huge like many scrapbook embellishments, as I scrap 8 x 8. That EK Success metal airplane has been in my stash forever.


I also used some of the petite Fancy Hearts Perspextives on my page. Those clouds were cut out of an old My Little Shoebox paper. I've got a metal geotag from that same EK Success pack and  an old Crate Paper frame.


That awesome red plane is from a really old Crate Paper collection called Toy Box. The chipboard "This Makes Me Happy" is by MAMBI. The globe cut file is from the Silhouette store.


Bramble Fox embellishments are so fun to play with and are so unique! I'm so happy to have the opportunity to design with them. As a design team member, I don't have to pay for the shipping, but for my U.S. friends, I checked, and the shipping is very reasonable, especially if you get the Fox Box subscription, which gives you a nice assortment of goodies each month.

cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...