HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Sunday, June 16, 2019

#Be Your Selfie {Bramble Fox}

Today is my turn on the Bramble Fox blog. Here's my post:

The #Be Your Selfie and camera Perspextives came in the June Fox Box, but lucky for us, you can buy these pieces as a set in the shop! What a fun and versatile title for all the selfies we take these days. I used mine to make this 8 x 8 layout featuring this fun picture of some friends trying to capture that perfect selfie.


Our Stash Smash challenge this month is to use inks or paint, and I decided I'd join the fun by using some ink and stamps. Since this is a stash-busting challenge, it was the perfect excuse to use some of my older stash.I searched my stash for some camera-themed elements, and came upon the viewmaster reels on an old sheet of patterned paper. The more I searched, the more things I found. I did some stamping in the background and splatted a little bit of spray ink.


To add a little whimsy to my page, I used these fun little monster stamps I found in my stash.


How awesome is the color on these Perspextives--it's called charcoal and it's got a really cool shine to it. This set also comes in white.



Want to win some of these awesome Perspextives? Come play along with our Stash Smash challenge--you just might win a gift certificate to buy some! Note: the challenge topic is optional.



I can't wait to see what you'll make!



1 comment:

Christine Kiehl said...

Wow This is THE coolest layout ever! SO many amazing and playful details! Love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...