HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Thursday, July 25, 2019

So Cute | Bramble Fox + Paper Issues Scraplift Sunday

I created this page for Bramble Fox using several of their sweet Perspextives.


As I set out to create a layout for Bramble Fox, I decided to scraplift one of the layouts over at Paper Issues for Scraplift Sunday.  Here's Stacie's awesome layout that I lifted:

Image may contain: one or more people and text

Here are some details I thought the playful font of the Bramble Fox title perspextive was perfect for a layout about this wee baby. The "cute" comes from the Girl - Cute Perspextive collection, which contains 6 different words. I cut some embellishments out of papers from Crate Paper's Little YOu collection and added some sweet heart Perspextives to add extra sweetness and dimension.


I filled my page with clouds since the little baby in the pictures is wearing an item with clouds.

The clouds and hot air balloon were also fussy cut from some of the papers from the Crate Paper collection. Again, I added some heart Perspextives. The Perspextives come with vinyl that you have to peel off to show off the shine. I left the vinyl on the blue hearts to mute the color a little to better match the cat and the papers I used.

In place of the baseball in the sketch, I cut a circle out of the background paper using my Silhouette Cameo and backed it with cloud paper and then stitched around it.


Go check out Bramble Fox's vast selection of Perspextives, and especially check out the Fox Box subscription, which is a really good deal--you get a couple of Perspextive sets plus some exclusives that you can't otherwise get.

cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...