HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Saturday, July 6, 2019

You Are Here {Bramble Fox}

Today is my turn to share a page for Bramble Fox's Instagram. I used one of their awesome Perspextives from the July Fox Box to create this layout:


Here are some details. I used Pinkfresh Studio's Out and About collection. The people in the picture are in Paris, and I found a little Eiffel Tower sticker in my stash. I wanted to create a little scene, so I used the taxi sticker from Carta Bella's Pack Your Bags collection. I added some little silver brads to the wheels for more dimension and interest.


Most everything on my page is from the Pinkfresh collection. The yellow sticker came from the Carta Bella sticker sheet, and I added it to match the taxi. How beautiful is the navy of these Perspextives? Bramble Fox has all kinds of little hearts and stars to add extra dimension and interest to your page. They often include little hearts in some of their title packs. This navy heart came from the Hello set.


Another awesome and versatile Perspextives pack to get is the Arrows V2, a couple of which I used here. There are 11 pieces in that set.


Here's a look at the July Fox Box. I highly recommend the Fox Box subscription because you get 3 packs of Perspextives in a nice variety of styles plus an exclusive design. As an added bonus, subscribers receive a 15% discount on any other products. If you're from the U.S. and you're thinking the shipping would be too high from a U.K. company, actually, the cost is very reasonable.


I really love working with the Perspextives. They give such great dimension, and they're a really unique embellishment!

cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...