HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Friday, August 16, 2019

Let's Go Enjoy the Journey | Bramble Fox

I'm up on the Bramble Fox blog today with a layout using some of their beautiful Perspextives. The August Fox Box was packed with lots of awesome pieces perfect for documenting a journey, and since I haven't done a whole lot of traveling lately, I decided to use them to document a breakthrough in my weight-loss journey.


The yellow of these Perspextives is such a pretty color, and I thought it went really well with the new Pinkfresh Studio collection called Office Hours, and it turned out that a lot of the elements were perfect for telling my story.


The "Enjoy" word comes in a pack with another word, "Journey," so you can use them together for a title or use them separately as I have done. I added some sweet yellow hearts to go with the "Let's Go!" title. There are several different heart packs, and I've bought them all so that I can use them to add extra dimension here and there. Hearts Galore is a nice set with lots of different colors. Fancy Hearts has different colors in styles. The Hello set has not only a handful of sweet hearts but also a title piece.


I fussy-cut some elements out of the Pinkfresh Studio paper and made a little banner with some loopy black twine. I thought the black added some nice contrast and also brought the eye back to my photo where I'm wearing black and also to my journaling, which was printed with black. I added a black die cut and some black matte enamel dots for a finishing touch.


I hope I've given you an additional idea about how to use travel-themed titles and elements--there are all sorts of journeys we're on in this life!

Don't forget to add your layouts that use Bramble Fox Perspextives to our Facebook Group. We love to see how you use the products!


cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...