HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Thursday, September 5, 2019

Joie de Vie | Bramble Fox DT work and Paper Issues Free File

It's my turn to post a layout I made for Bramble Fox on Instagram. I used some fabulous Perspextives from the September Fox Box.


Check out all the cool pieces in this month's Fox Box:


Here are some details: This title piece was perfect for these fun photos that just explode with joy! As the photos were a slightly blurry, I wanted to have a twirly feel to the page, and this free cut file, called Swirly Background, from Paper Issues was perfect to lay on top of the new Document Life paper by Pretty Little Studio. The colors in this collection went really well with these blue Perspextives. I used some stamps my husband recently brought back from France for me. I colored in the monsters with Nuvo markers.



The Happy Arrow was also in the Fox Box.


I made tags out of some of the Pretty Little Studio Labels and added some clear sticker phrases by Simple Stories.


I highly recommend the Fox Box subscription. You get a nice variety of Perspextives plus some exclusive pieces!

You can get this free cut file and more from the Paper Issues shop, as well as lots of all the latest and greatest scrappy supplies. Use my code, Debbi (no e on the end), and you'll get 20% off your entire purchase!


cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...