HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Monday, September 16, 2019

Who's the Scallywag | Bramble Fox

Hi, everyone! I'm up on the Bramble Fox blog today with a super fun layout. Here's my post:

My pastor has the cutest dogs, and she's always posting pictures on Facebook, so I grab those pictures and make her pages. Recently, she posted this collage of pictures, and I knew I had to use the Scallywag Perspextive to create a layout. I scrap 8 x 8, so the Perspextives always look a bit larger on my layouts.


I started with a Vicki Boutin mixed media background paper. I decided I'd make my page like like a case file, so I searched my stash and found all sorts of fun bits that would add to the mystery theme of my page. The envelope in the background was small, so I cut it in half to make it look like it extended the length of the page, and I added the string clasp embellishment that I had bought eons ago. I stamped the magnifying glass and added some question marks, and how perfect are the old 7gypsies rub-ons that I found?


I used some arrows from the Arrows V2 set to point to the suspects. That's a great set to buy because it comes with several different pieces, and arrows are versatile and perfect for most any page!

I always love adding humor to my pages, and I found some perfect embellishments to do just that, from the old 7gypsies fabric tabs to the "Oh my" chipboard piece pointing to the scene of the crime.


I added some googly eyes to a pair of black spectacles from the Sunnies pack for added humor. A few embellished tags and some more of the 7gypsies tabs, along with the clipboard stamp added to the look I was going for of a case file stuffed with evidence and clues.


I hope I gave you a fun idea for how to use these Perspextives. If you have a dog, you need this product, and there are a couple of other sets with a dog theme in the shop. Let us know what you make with them by sharing your work in our Bramble Fox Friends Facebook group.



cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...