HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Tuesday, January 21, 2020

You Shine | Paper Issues Scraplift Sunday Challenge

I did a third page for Scraplift Sunday challenge at Paper Issues.


Here's the beautiful layout by Amanda that we got to scraplift:

Image may contain: 2 people, including Amanda Fillingame Ulmer, people smiling

I used PhotoPlay's Mad for Plaid collection from last year. I loved the paper with all those little trees, and when I saw this picture of our grand-niece in the sweet plaid dress, I knew it was the perfect opportunity to fussy cut the trees from that paper.

Here are some details. Once I lined up all the trees, I felt like something more was needed, so I rifled through my Christmas embellishments and found the little poinsettia buttons with the gold pots. And then I found the sparkly green trees by Making Memories, which are really old. I thought they added some interest and dimension.


The glittery elements made me think of looking for a gold glittery title, and I found the word "shine," so that became my title. I always put a heart on the pages I make for the kids, so I added one of the center of the O in the word "you," which is an old BasicGrey alphabet.


I wanted a little cluster at the top too, and I had an extra poinsettia and pot.


I hope you'll come play in this or one of the many other challenges at Paper Issues. You could win a gift certificate! And if you shop at the store, please use my code, Debbi (no e on the end), and you'll get 20% off your entire purchase!


cubeupload

1 comment:

Стокли said...

Both LOs are beautiful, love the assrotment of trees on the pages.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...