HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Sunday, February 2, 2020

Joy | Paper Issues Scraplift Sunday

Our first Scraplift Sunday challenge at Paper Issues came out today. Here's a page I made for my friend:


Here's Jacqie's beautiful layout we scraplifted:

No photo description available.


I used Crate Paper's Snowflake collection on my layout. I used a stencil with texture paste to create the background. I've run out of white cardstock, so I used a warm gray paper. I always add a heart on each layout I make for people, and I added a gold puffy heart to the chipboard Christmas tree.


The gold foiling on the chipboard and stickers is so pretty in this collection! 


How beautiful are those pine needles? it's a free cut file from Paper Issues called Pines and Needles. Remember when pearls used to be all the rage--before enamel dots came around. I still think they are perfect accents on certain pages.


Here's a look at the cut file I used:


I hope you'll come play in this or one of the many other challenges at Paper Issues. You could win a gift certificate! And if you shop at the store, please use my code, Debbi (no e on the end), and you'll get 20% off your entire purchase!

cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...