HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Friday, February 21, 2020

Snowy Delight | Paper Issues Eye Candy Challenge

I'm up on the Paper Issues blog today. Here's my post: Let's see, what is eye candy to you?? For me it's enamel dots, sequins, sparkly goodness! Throw some of that on your layout, or take it literal and show us a layout of your favorite sexy eye candy celeb, real life significant other or dream partner!

I chose to go with sparkly stuff, and the snow globe cut file was perfect to use lots of sparkly sequins.


The Paper Issues FREE Snowglobe Wishes cut file was perfect for filling with lots of sparkly sequins. I scrap 8 x 8, and with limited space on my pages, I often have to modify things, so I used only two tiers of the base of the snowglobe.


I used Doodlebug's adorable Winter Wonderland collection for my layout. The snowflakes are also from the cut file and I added more eye candy in the form of rhinestones to add extra sparkle.


I tore some snowflake paper and used some of the mini icon stickers to create a little scene at the base of the snowglobe.


Come show us what you make for this challenge in our Facebook group, and you could win a gift certificate to the shop! While you're looking at all the awesome free cut files, be sure to check out all the new goodies in the shop, and please use my discount code Debbi (no e on the end), and you'll get 20% off your entire purchase!



cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...