HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Sunday, May 17, 2020

Creek Magic | Paper Issues 30 Days of Sketches - Day 18

I'm probably not going to finish all 30 sketches by the end of May, but I'm sure gonna try! Here's my layout for sketch 18. I could NOT get a good picture of this layout, even though I tried scads of times. I eventually gave up, knowing that in real life, it's really pretty, and my friend is going to love it.


Here's the sketch. I had a heck of a time with this sketch, and I almost skipped it, but I saw Devra Hunt's awesome page, where she tweaked the sketch, and I loosely used hers as inspiration.


Here are some details shots. I used Crate Paper's Magical Forest, which seemed perfect for these photos. How fun and whimsical are those rainbows in this collection?


I know that tree doesn't fit in with the sketch, but it just seemed right for these photos. For my title, I used some old Heidi Swapp chipboard letters (they're still a classic to me) and some old American Crafts Remarks letter stickers.


 I found some old K&Co. word stickers that matched the palette.


I hope you'll come join our challenge. There's still plenty of pieces from the Magical Forest collection in the shop.  Please use my code Debbi (no e on the end) and you'll get 20% off of everything in the store, every single day!


cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...