HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Rainbow Science | Bramble Fox

I'm up on the Bramble Fox blog today. Here's my post:

Hey, Foxy Friends! I'm here to share a layout using the gorgeous Rainbow Hope Perspextives. This set also comes with the word "hope," but I just used the four-piece rainbow to create this fun 8 x 8 layout of my great-niece performing a science experiment as a part of her homeschooling during COVID-19.


I wanted to create a quirky mad science lab vibe on my layout, so I knew I wanted to have mixed media in the background. I used a Vicki Boutin paper to achieve that. Next, I went in search of some science beakers, and found a free png file online that worked on my Silhouette Cameo as a cut file. I backed the cut files with patterned paper and vellum. A sweet heart Perspextive added a sweet detail to one of the beakers.


I added some twine with printed tags and tassels around the necks of the beakers and included a fun arrow Perspextive. This is no longer available in the shop, but the Imagine Arrows are in stock and would give a similar look.
 

The eyeglasses are also an older Perspextive I had in my stash, and I thought they would be a fun touch for this "mad science" layout, especially with the googly eyes I added. I found a bunch of stash that helped to tell the story of my grand-niece creating rainbows with food coloring and paper towels.


And of course, the crowning glory and centerpiece of this layout that best helps to convey the story is this gorgeous rainbow! I love seeing how others are using individual pieces of the rainbow. I may have to buy some more of these beautiful rainbows!


Thank you for looking at my layout. I hope I've you some ideas for using some of the many beautiful Perspextives. Please share your creations in the Bramble Fox Friends Facebook group so we can see how you've used the Perspextives.


 

cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...