HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Let's Go to the Beach | Bramble Fox

I had so much fun with the July Fox Box from Bramble Fox. Here's my first page for the month:


As I was looking for papers to start with, this sunburst-looking paper from Fancy Pants Cherry on Top collection caught my eye. I wanted to do some splashes with watercolors, but I was afraid of messing up the paper, so I decided to hand-stitch instead. How totally awesome is that Let's Go title? I love that it's got that aqua outline around it! And could those heart-shaped sunglasses from the Sunnies pack be any cuter?



As I was looking for some summery stuff in my stash, I wound up using sticker and papers from a couple of different older Simple Stories collections. I found a dolphin charm in my stash. I always add hearts to the pages I give away, and some of the hearts in my Bramble Fox stash matched the color in the title, so I popped on on the sandcastle sticker.


I had a heart outline in the same color. I love these flowers I got from Michael's a while ago. They look tropical to me, and were perfect to add to this summery page.


I found a few more odds and ends to add to this cluster, including a flamingo puffy sticker and cheerful stripey brad that had most of the colors on my page. I cut the pineapple and flip-flops out of patterned paper.


I highly recommend the Fox Box subscription. You get three packs of Perspextives, which gives you a nice assortment of pieces to work with, as well as an exclusive design only available in the Fox Box. Plus you get a discount on everything in the shop. Here's a look at the July Fox Box:



cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...