HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Girls Just Want to Have Sun } CSI Case File No. 328

Our second Case File at CSI: Color, Stories, Inspiration is perfect for summer, beachy photos. I also played along with Scraplift Sunday at Paper Issues. Here's the layout I created:


Here are the Case File and clues for this challenge:



used the basic color scheme but brightened up the green. For the Testimony, I documented a beach trip. I used lots of evidence clues--stripes, cross-hatch pattern, plain cardstock, summer-themed elements, fruit, drinks, camera, animals, butterfly, circular objects, and sunglasses.

Here's the awesome layout by Orange Gearl that I scraplifted:


Here are some close ups. That cross-hatch background is from a BasicGrey pad, I believe. I think it looks sort of beachy, I don't know how Orange Gearl managed to get her paper rolled so perfectly and how she managed to make it stick, but I had to sew mine to the background. I have this pack of ginormous enamel dots, and I was happy to use a couple on this page. I toally messed up on the paint splats, but I had already done the paper rolling thing and I hate wasting paper, so I left it.


The sun is from a metal die, and I thought I'd add some wood veneer accents to give some more texture to my layout. 


I love it when I can add buttons to my page. I have so darn many!



The flamingo is from the same metal die set as the sun.Who says you can't have a green flamingo?


I hope you'll come play along with us at CSI! We have several awesome sponsors donating prizes this month:



cubeupload

1 comment:

Стокли said...

Great way to use all those die cuts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...