HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Sunday, September 6, 2020

Collect Memories (and Berries) | Bramble Fox

I've been so busy with the start of school that I'm behind with sharing my layouts on my blog. Here's a layout I made for Bramble Fox last month.


I thought the "Collect Memories" Perspextive was just perfect for this picture of my friend's kids on their way to pick blueberries. I added a heart Perspextive because I always add hearts to the pages I give away.


I found the bucket cut file at the Silhouette store. I thought Simple Stories Farmhouse had the perfect vibe I was going for. I filled the bucket with fussy cut flowers and some die-cut leaves. I stuck a sweet little translucent red heart in there with the flowers. The clouds are Bramble Fox pieces too. 


After choosing my papers and elements, but before adhering them, I decided I'd do some mixed media. I used texture paste and a stencil and then added some watercolors after that dried. Then I assembled my page. At the end, I added navy blue enamel dots to symbolize the blueberries they were collecting. The sun is also a Bramble Fox Perspextive. 


cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...