HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Bundle Up! | Bramble Fox

It was my turn on the Bramble Fox blog recently. Here's my post:

As I write this post, snow is falling outside my window and blanketing my lawn. Isn't winter a magical season? And Bramble Fox has the perfect magical goodies to celebrate winter! I used several Perspextives and and a die on this wintry 8 x 8 layout.


I love the unexpected pink added to a winter palette, and I found the American Crafts Sweater Weather in my stash with some pink to go with the beautiful title in the Merry Days pack.


The gorgeous Winter Stars were a perfect complement to to the punched snowflakes. I added some sparkly Nuvo drops to the centers of the snowflakes. I just adore the gold mirror finish on some of the stars!


The sweet ice skates from the Fox DIes #5 was a perfect addition to my wintry layout. The details in the Bramble Fox dies are amazing. I love the little holes in the skates so could dangle them from a fuzzy brad.


Finally, I always include a heart on all of the pages I give away. A sweet little pink heart from the Hearts Galore pack was a perfect finishing touch.


cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...