HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Friday, January 1, 2021

Cozy Days | Bramble Fox

Note: For the time being, I'm very busy, so my blog posts will mostly be pictures with a little text. If you have any questions about products I used or anything else, please don't hesitate to contact me through Facebook.

I made this page for Bramble Fox using their beautiful Perspextives (acrylic embellishments).


I used the beautiful Pinkfresh Studio Days of Splendor collection. Bramble Fox is a British company, so the spelling of the title is different from how we Americans spell it.



I have to add Studio Calico Tweets whenever I can because I bought so many packs of them when they were on sale!


I love Nuvo Drops! Much cheaper than enamel dots, and you can make them in any size!


That stamp inside the frame is also by Bramble Fox.


cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...