HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Friday, June 9, 2023

Better Together | Bramble Fox

It's my turn on the Bramble Fox blog today. Here's my post:

Hey, Bramble Fox friends! Today I'm sharing a delightful layout using products from the June Fox Box, plus a whole bunch of other goodies you can find in the shop. (Please remember that since I scrap 8 x 8, the products look a bit larger on my layouts--but of Bramble Fox products are a perfect fit for any size project, from cards to 12 x 12 layouts, and beyond.)

The New Day collection from Echo Park Paper goes really well with the Bramble Fox products and complements the photos.
How gorgeous is the title Perspextive from the Fox Box? That beautiful font and the rich raspberry color are divine! That was my starting point, and I picked these delightful pictures of my friend and her daughter. I used some coral pink stamp ink with the Brick Wall Fox Cut Stencil #49 to mimic the brick path in the pictures. The phrases and butterflies were cut from the Paper Snips from the June Fox Box, but you can also buy them in the shop--Butterflies & Blooms - Paper Snips 027.
I layered the photos over top of a film strip I made with blue cardstock and Fox Dies #14 | Film Strip. I find myself using this awesome die so much because it's versatile and neutral, I can make it in any color, and it just adds an interesting layer. The large flowers I used are also from the Paper Snips, and the leaves were made with green distress ink and the Leaves Fox Cut Stencil #23. I stamped them on white paper, fussy cut them, pinched them with my fingers for added dimension, and drew some veins with a fine-tipped pen. Another very versatile product that I highly recommend!
There's a sweet raspberry heart that coordinates with the title in the Fox Box, and I added it to a tag ('cuz you know I always add a heart to the layouts I give away). Both tags were created with Fox Dies #6 | Tags, which I use on the majority of my layouts. They just add that extra little something anywhere on any page. You can see I topped some of the flowers with some brads that have been in my stash for eons. I was looking for a bit of yellow to go with my flower border. By the way, I used my Torn Edge Border Template, an indispensable tool for getting that perfect torn edge that I have a hard time achieving on my own.
Speaking of indispensable tools, the Blending Brushes in the shop are so perfect for detail work, like making the trails for my butterflies, which I made with the Fox Cut Stencil #67 | Butterfly Trails. These blending brushes are smaller than regular blending brushes, so perfect for smaller stencils or details on any stencil. I used blue ink for the trail I made on the white cardstock and white embossing powder to make the trail visible on the dark blue paper.
The Bramble Fox Products are all so beautiful, versatile, and of amazing quality. I hope I've given you a few good ideas today! Please do share what you create by tagging us on Instagram and adding your creations to our Bramble Fox Friends Facebook Group. We love to see what you make with our products!

Until next time, have fun scrapping!


cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...