HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Friday, September 14, 2007

Is Marci Psychic? Another Birthday Surprise...

So last Saturday morning, as I was putting on my makeup, I was looking forward to the new challenge on the How Much Is Too Much? blog. And that got me to thinking how fun it would be to come up with those cool challenges. I even had a few ideas rolling around in my head and comtemplated e-mailing some of the HMITM girls with my ideas.


20 minutes later, I opened my e-mail box to find an e-mail from Marci Lambert titled "a little birthday surprise." Surprise was definitely THE perfect title for that e-mail. I was totally surprised and beyond thrilled to open this e-mail and discover that Marci was inviting me to join the HMITM team!


I'm a big fan of challenges, and HMITM is probably my all-time favorite one. This challenge stretches my creativity. And they're often a HUGE challenge since I scrap 8 x 8, so it's hard to fit a lot of stuff on there. Plus, I get to use a lot of my stash! Here are a few of my layouts that have sprouted from these cool challenges:


Challenge #50: 20/20 - Use 20 different things and 20 of the same thing:


Challenge #47 - Title and/or journaling on a main photo. 4 patterned papers. 7 flowers.



Challenge #43 - Nothing New: 20 pieces of patterned paper, 20 ribbons, 20 embellishments (all have to be over 1 year old):

Challenge #45 - Would You Like to Buy a Vowel?: A - use a single piece of patterned paper. E - use eight types of embellishments. I - journal in the first person ("I am a person who..."). O - OMG! reveal something about yourself. U - yep, you are the subject of this layout:

Challenge #25 - Exactly 100 (aka Marci's EVIL challenge): Use exactly 100 things (excluding papers and photos):

3 comments:

Aimeslee Winans said...

Deb - Happy belated birthday and Congratulations for being chosen for the HMTM team! Also, thanks for starting the blog, I'm adding you to my Google Reader so I can keep up with ya! Since I had to stop the Dw Calendar challenge, I've missed ya....

Hugs,
Aimeslee xoxo

Dalovely Damanda said...

Congrats on making it on the HMITM team! That's great! Love those HMITM layouts! I should try the challenge before...it looks like fun!

Marlies said...

These are so great! OMG, your take at challenge #50 is truly hilarious!

Congrats on making it to the team!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...