HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Thursday, October 9, 2008

A Golden Combo

This week for the Color Combos Galore blog, Janet sent us an interesting color combo of sunflower - alabaster - charcoal gray - silver, and I wasn't sure what I was going to do with it. The Journaler's Junction has been doing a re-cap of their challenges over the past few weeks, and I had been wanting to do one of their challenges where you use the Random Word Generator. We were supposed to click the word generator 4 times and then choose one of the words to use as inspiration for our journaling. My words that came up were estate, ketchup, commodity, and toll. That's when this memory popped into my head, and I realized the color combo would work perfectly with this graduation picture I had. I just love it when things come together like that!




Here is the color swatch Janet sent me:


5 comments:

Murphy's Law said...

wow! very interesting color combo and as usual you so rocked it!

Carla said...

Wow those are interesting colors...you did a great job with them....

Lauren said...

okay - i just saw your kitty bathroom page over at color combo and i LOVE it! i have a dog that does the same thing! she even knows the sound of the toliet seat and comes running and will push open the door to visit if i didn't close it all the way! i never thought to do a page about it... i just may now thanks to you! :)

Sasha Farina said...

amazing yeah? gorgeous layout from that combo!

Audrey Pettit said...

Hi Debbi! First time visiting your blog! Love, love your header!
And I always love your work. I'm amazed at what you did with this color combo. The yellow looks awesome. I always have a hard time with that color, but it sure pops with the grey and black. Love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...