HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A few pages...

I haven't updated my blog in a few weeks. School keeps me busy, but I've managed to make some pages for my challenges. I've had to resort to combining challenges in a few cases. Here are the past few week's worth of pages I made for the Color Combos Galore blog:



Here was the color swatch Janet sent me:



and this one, which I combined with the Page Planner challenge:



using these colors:



And this one:



Using this interesting color combo:



And here are some pages I made for the Sketch This! blog:




7 comments:

Sherri said...

Your LOs never cease to amaze me! Stunning!

Monica and the team said...

your pages rock! love the sexy thing ! Love the color combos and love your creativity!

Sheila said...

I have to say "sexy thing" is my favorite! That man REALLY loves you girl, all you have to see is the poses he always seems willing to do for you. You are one Lucky Girl :o)

Murphy's Law said...

you really rock the colors and i have to say sexy thing is my fav too!!!

Unknown said...

fine work, these are all great and the sexy one is a hoot!

Anonymous said...

Superbe!!!!
Tes pages sur le thème des couleurs sont vraiment sublimes, Congratulation!!!!!!

Avec une préférence pour la page "AU-THOR"

Murphy's Law said...

wow! you so rocked all the projects!!! yum! miss you!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...